RSS

New Blog....Whoops

So I made the big mistake of deleting my blog. yep the only way I can describe myself is that I'm a dumbass. I wanted to delete my old email address and import my old blog into my newer email address and instead I deleted my entire blog before I imported my old one. Lesson learned I'm not technologically savvy.

I've gone through and commented on everybody's blog that I follow giving you my new link. Sorry it's out of context to your blogs but it was easier to do a blanket comment than individualize. I still can't believe I did that. Well now I get to change and modify everything again. Here's to spring cleaning!. I'm sad that I've lost all my previous entries. Those would have been fun to look back on and remember or it would be fun for Evie to look back on and think, man my mom's a dork. Oh well on to new memories...I guess!

So here's my new blog hope you all can get it and find it. I'm sorry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment